- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
"Format not supported"
- PlanoAparente
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 1 month ago #6989
by PlanoAparente
"Format not supported" was created by PlanoAparente
I've been having this problem, when i added a folder in to my library a major part of it's contents show up as "format not supported", even though i can open then without any problems outside of the YACReader Library.
Fro exemple: Volumes 1-13 show up as "format not supported" in the library, but if i go in the root folder i can open then just fine.
Fro exemple: Volumes 1-13 show up as "format not supported" in the library, but if i go in the root folder i can open then just fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 1 month ago #6990
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic "Format not supported"
can you send me one of those files please? and include the full path to the file in your disk.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PlanoAparente
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #6991
by PlanoAparente
Replied by PlanoAparente on topic "Format not supported"
How can I send them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 1 month ago #6992
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic "Format not supported"
by mail, check the contact section in this web
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AngeloB
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 9 months ago #7297
by AngeloB
Replied by AngeloB on topic "Format not supported"
Any news about this? This is starting to happen more and more to me. Is there a list of supported files?
I’ve tried to change file names (just in case they were too long or had strange characters), repacking to a zip format I know it’s supported, but I think the problem is the image files themselves.
Unpacking it, the windows explorer opens without problem, packed in CBZ format, CDisplay opens fine, buy YACReader can’t. Sometimes the same file has imagens that YACReader can read and other that don’t. The only difference I notice in these cases, is the bit depth, resolution is the same.
I’ve tried to change file names (just in case they were too long or had strange characters), repacking to a zip format I know it’s supported, but I think the problem is the image files themselves.
Unpacking it, the windows explorer opens without problem, packed in CBZ format, CDisplay opens fine, buy YACReader can’t. Sometimes the same file has imagens that YACReader can read and other that don’t. The only difference I notice in these cases, is the bit depth, resolution is the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 9 months ago #7298
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic "Format not supported"
I did not get any files to test them…
Could please send me some so I can see what’s going on?
Could please send me some so I can see what’s going on?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AngeloB
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 9 months ago #7304
by AngeloB
Replied by AngeloB on topic "Format not supported"
I've sent some image samples to the support email in contacts page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AngeloB
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 9 months ago #7306
by AngeloB
Replied by AngeloB on topic "Format not supported"
I just wanted to add that YACReader for iOS can read the sample images I've sent you. It's just the Windows version that can't.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel