Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

I can´t see the folders as comics

More
3 years 8 months ago #7351 by ST
I have updated yacreader library to 9.11 but I can´t see the folders as comics in a library as I can see here:


I see only the comics out of the folders:


In the continue reading tab I can see only the first one comic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #7352 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic I can´t see the folders as comics
It looks like you have single comics in your root folder. There isn't a view that can show folder + comics (yet), so if a folder (including the root folder) has both folders and comics the app will always show the comics view.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #7353 by ST
Replied by ST on topic I can´t see the folders as comics
So if there are only folders I can see them! :ohmy:

In the IOS app is different and the folders and the single comics are mix (I think is better this way, so I can see all the comics in a catalog).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #7354 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic I can´t see the folders as comics
The behavior will change in future updates.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: thx4ntx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!