- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Adding titles to reading list crashes app
- Koltom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 2 months ago #7668
by Koltom
Adding titles to reading list crashes app was created by Koltom
Specifically adding them to subfolders inside reading lists.
I can add as many as I want to the list itself fine, but when dragging and dropping them into a subfolder the app crashes, I start it again and the titles will be inside the subfolder but it's kind of a hassle that I have to crash the app each time to do it, I'm trying to build a reading list with many subfolders.
This is a great app btw.
I can add as many as I want to the list itself fine, but when dragging and dropping them into a subfolder the app crashes, I start it again and the titles will be inside the subfolder but it's kind of a hassle that I have to crash the app each time to do it, I'm trying to build a reading list with many subfolders.
This is a great app btw.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 months ago #7669
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Adding titles to reading list crashes app
Do you know if this started to happen with the latest version 9.13?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 2 months ago #7670
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Adding titles to reading list crashes app
It should be fixed in this build:
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-build...s/tag/9.13.0.2307101
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel