Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Windows yacreader server and Android phone

  • flpennstater
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 2 months ago #7674 by flpennstater
Windows yacreader server and Android phone was created by flpennstater
I have yacreader for windows running on an always on PC.  


I port forwarded my local IP to public IP with port 8090.


I let the three yacreader exe through the fire wall.  


I can connect from my Android phone but when it goes to libraries it's just blank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #7695 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows yacreader server and Android phone
I think this has been discussed over email.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #7701 by Abiudy254
Replied by Abiudy254 on topic Windows yacreader server and Android phone
Wait how did you handle this. I want to know as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #7702 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Windows yacreader server and Android phone
I didn’t get an answer.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!