- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Library limit?
- LainX84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 1 month ago #7776
by LainX84
Library limit? was created by LainX84
I was wondering if there was a "limit" to the YAC Reader Library as upon opening, the software gets "stuck" blank with 4-5% CPU usage and about 90Mb RAM.
I would like to point out that the problem persists whether the library used is the one on the networked NAS or the one on a 4Tb mechanical hard drive dedicated only to it.
Currently my library has 196Gb divided first by language (Italian/English) and then by Manga/Manhua/Manhwa for a total of 289 folders and 13163 CBZ files.
My PC configuration is as follows (for CPU and RAM) :
CPU : AMD 7950x (16 Cores, 32 Threads)
RAM : 32GB DDR5 6000Mhz
Starting YACReaderLibrary with the loglevel set to debug shows the following :
I also tried dividing the libraries, but the software block persists.
Any suggestions?
I would like to point out that the problem persists whether the library used is the one on the networked NAS or the one on a 4Tb mechanical hard drive dedicated only to it.
Currently my library has 196Gb divided first by language (Italian/English) and then by Manga/Manhua/Manhwa for a total of 289 folders and 13163 CBZ files.
My PC configuration is as follows (for CPU and RAM) :
CPU : AMD 7950x (16 Cores, 32 Threads)
RAM : 32GB DDR5 6000Mhz
Starting YACReaderLibrary with the loglevel set to debug shows the following :
Code:
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.658 YACReaderLibrary attempting to start
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.658 ---------- System & configuration ----------
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.658 OS: "Windows 11 Version 2009" Version: "11"
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.658 Kernel: "winnt" "10.0.22621" Architecture: "x86_64"
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.658 7z : found
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.658 qrencode : not found
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.659 server : enabled
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.659 OpenGL : enabled - VSync off
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 OpenGL version : "4.6 desktop"
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 Libraries: QMap(("Manga", std::pair(1,"D:/Manga")))
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 --------------------------------------------
INFO 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 YACReaderLibrary starting
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 TemplateLoader: path=C:/Program Files/YACReader/server/templates, codec=
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 TemplateCache: timeout=60000, size=160000
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 HttpSessionStore: Sessions expire after 864000000 milliseconds
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 StaticFileController: docroot=C:/Program Files/YACReader/server/docroot, encoding=UTF-8, maxAge=60000
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 StaticFileController: cache timeout=60000, size=1000000
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.790 ServiceHelper: Starting service
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.795 HttpListener: Listening on port 8080
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:45.795 ServiceHelper: Service has started
WARN 2023-08-09T22:39:45.839 QLayout::addChildLayout: layout "" already has a parent
WARN 2023-08-09T22:39:45.877 QQuickWidget is only supported on OpenGL. Use QQuickWindow::setGraphicsApi() to override the default.
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.413 origin changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.413 content y changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.414 origin changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.414 content y changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.418 origin changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.418 content y changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.421 origin changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.421 content y changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.427 origin changed -20
DEBUG 2023-08-09T22:39:46.427 content y changed -20
WARN 2023-08-09T22:39:46.471 QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'D:/Manga/.yacreaderlibrarye938', old connection removed.
I also tried dividing the libraries, but the software block persists.
Any suggestions?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 1 month ago #7777
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library limit?
No, there is no limit, that library should open instantly. How many files do you have in your root folder?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LainX84
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 1 month ago #7778
by LainX84
Replied by LainX84 on topic Library limit?
No files in root directory by itself but it is well organized in subfolders.
Code:
+---English
¦ +---Manga
¦ ¦ +---7th Time Loop - The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy
¦ ¦ +---A Galaxy Next Door
¦ ¦ +---A Tale of the Secret Saint
¦ ¦ +---Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter
¦ ¦ +---All Because of You
¦ ¦ +---An Archdemon's Dilemma - How To Love Your Elf Bride
¦ ¦ +---Asumi-chan Is Interested in Lesbian Brothels!
¦ ¦ +---Ayakashi Triangle
¦ ¦ +---Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside
¦ ¦ +---Black Summoner
¦ ¦ +---Call Girl in Another World
¦ ¦ +---Call the Name of the Night
¦ ¦ +---Chasing After Aoi Koshiba
¦ ¦ +---Cross-Dressing Villainess Cecilia Sylvie
¦ ¦ +---Daily Life In TS School
¦ ¦ +---Dead Mount Death Play
¦ ¦ +---Did I Seriously Just Get Reincarnated as My Gag Character
¦ ¦ +---Does a Hot Elf Live Next Door to You
¦ ¦ +---Does it Count if You Lose Your Virginity to an Android
¦ ¦ +---Double Your Pleasure - A Twin Yuri Anthology
¦ ¦ +---Failed Princesses
¦ ¦ +---Free Life Fantasy Online - Immortal Princess
¦ ¦ +---From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation
¦ ¦ +---Gabriel Dropout
¦ ¦ +---Goodbye, My Rose Garden
¦ ¦ +---Gushing Over Magical Girls
¦ ¦ +---Hello, Melancholic!
¦ ¦ +---Higehiro - After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway
¦ ¦ +---High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!
¦ ¦ +---How to Survive a Thousand Deaths - Accidentally Wooing Everyone as an Ex-gamer Made Villainess!
¦ ¦ +---I Am Worried That My Childhood Friend Is Too Cute!
¦ ¦ +---I Get the Feeling that Nobukuni-san Likes Me
¦ ¦ +---I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too
¦ ¦ +---I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World
¦ ¦ +---I Kept Pressing the 100-Million-Year Button and Came Out on Top
¦ ¦ +---I Love Yuri and I Got Bodyswapped with a Fujoshi!
¦ ¦ +---I Want to Be a Receptionist in This Magical World
¦ ¦ +---I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability
¦ ¦ +---I Was Reincarnated as the Villainess in an Otome Game but the Boys Love Me Anyway!
¦ ¦ +---I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position
¦ ¦ +---I Won't Sleep With You For Free
¦ ¦ +---I'm in Love with the Villainess
¦ ¦ +---I'm Not a Succubus!
¦ ¦ +---I'm Not Even an NPC In This Otome Game!
¦ ¦ +---I'm Quitting Heroing
¦ ¦ +---Ichigo Mashimaro
¦ ¦ +---If I Could Reach You
¦ ¦ +---Ijousha no Ai
¦ ¦ +---In Another World with My Smartphone
¦ ¦ +---Kakegurui Twin
¦ ¦ +---La Ragazza - Living with Francesca
¦ ¦ +---Lazy Dungeon Master
¦ ¦ +---Love and Heart
¦ ¦ +---Love Me For Who I Am
¦ ¦ +---Love of Kill
¦ ¦ +---Made in Abyss
¦ ¦ +---Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi
¦ ¦ +---Mint Chocolate
¦ ¦ +---Monologue Woven For You
¦ ¦ +---Mushoku Tensei - Jobless Reincarnation
¦ ¦ +---My Dear, Curse-Casting Vampiress
¦ ¦ +---My First Times with Suwa-san
¦ ¦ +---My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me!
¦ ¦ +---My Girlfriend's Child
¦ ¦ +---My Happy Marriage
¦ ¦ +---My Idol Sits the Next Desk Over!
¦ ¦ +---My Next Life as a Villainess - All Routes Lead to Doom!
¦ ¦ +---My Next Life as a Villainess Side Story - On the Verge of Doom!
¦ ¦ +---My Wife Is a Little Intimidating
¦ ¦ +---My [Repair] Skill Became a Versatile Cheat, So I Think I'll Open a Weapon Shop
¦ ¦ +---Namekawa-san Won't Take a Licking!
¦ ¦ +---Noble Reincarnation ~Born Blessed, So I'll Obtain Ultimate Power~
¦ ¦ +---Nyotai-ka
¦ ¦ +---Nyotaika Shita Boku wo Kishi-samatachi ga Nerattemasu Otoko ni Modoru Tame ni wa Dakareru Shika Arimasen
¦ ¦ +---Parallel Paradise
¦ ¦ +---Please Put Them On, Takamine-san
¦ ¦ +---Reborn to Master the Blade - From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire
¦ ¦ +---Rose Guns Days - Sorrowful Cross Knife
¦ ¦ +---Saint - No! I'm Just a Passing Beast Tamer!
¦ ¦ +---Sakurai-san Wants to Be Noticed
¦ ¦ +---Secrets of the Silent Witch
¦ ¦ +---She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man
¦ ¦ +---Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie
¦ ¦ +---Shoujo Nyuumon
¦ ¦ +---Shy
¦ ¦ +---Super HxEros
¦ ¦ +---Syrup - A Yuri Anthology
¦ ¦ +---Tearmoon Empire
¦ ¦ +---The Café Terrace and its Goddesses
¦ ¦ +---The Daily Life of a Middle-Aged Online Shopper
¦ ¦ +---The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy
¦ ¦ +---The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!
¦ ¦ +---The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan - The Alternative
¦ ¦ +---The Heroine Has Despaired
¦ ¦ +---The Impregnable Demon King's Castle
¦ ¦ +---The Legendary Dragon-armored Knight
¦ ¦ +---The Legendary Dragon-armored Knight Wants to Live a Normal Life In the Countryside
¦ ¦ +---The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
¦ ¦ +---The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen - From Villainess to Savior
¦ ¦ +---The Princess of Convenient Plot Devices
¦ ¦ +---The Reformation of the World as Overseen by a Realist Demon King
¦ ¦ +---The Reincarnated Prince Becomes an Alchemist and Brings Prosperity to His Country
¦ ¦ +---The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap
¦ ¦ +---The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
¦ ¦ +---There's No Freaking Way I'll Be Your Lover! Unless
¦ ¦ +---This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World!
¦ ¦ +---Tying the Knot with an Amagami Sister
¦ ¦ +---When I Was Reincarnated in Another World, I Was a Heroine and He Was a Hero
¦ ¦ +---Whisper Me a Love Song
¦ ¦ +---World's End Harem - Fantasia
¦ ¦ +---Yakuza Fiancé - Raise wa Tanin ga Ii
¦ ¦ +---Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan
¦ ¦ +---You Like Me, Not My Daughter
¦ ¦ +---Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games
¦ ¦ +---Yuri Is My Job!
¦ +---Manhua
¦ ¦ +---Forced to Be an Invincible Saintess
¦ ¦ +---Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!
¦ ¦ +---The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil
¦ +---Manhwa
¦ +---A Most Virtuous Villain
¦ +---A Saint Who Was Adopted by the Grand Duke
¦ +---A Transmigrator’s Privilege
¦ +---Everybody Loves the Villainess
¦ +---Houseki Shoujo wa Namida o Nagasanai
¦ +---I Don't Want to Be the Magpie Bridge
¦ +---I Was Reincarnated as a Baby Fox God
¦ +---I’m Being Raised by Villains
¦ +---Lady Baby
¦ +---Little Princess Mint
¦ +---Living as a Maid in Confinement
¦ +---Nulliitas The Half-Blood Royalty
¦ +---Surviving as an Illegitimate Princess
¦ +---The Abandoned Empress
¦ +---The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter
¦ +---The Villainess Is Shy In Receiving Love
¦ +---What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
¦ +---Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
+---Italian
+---Manga
¦ +---Because I Reincarnated as a Succubus, I'll Squeeze Out Milk
¦ +---Earthchild
¦ +---Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty
¦ +---I'm in Love with the Villainess
¦ +---I'm in Mari, Inside Mari
¦ +---Kanojo mo Kanojo
¦ +---Oshi no Ko
¦ +---The Boy Who Cried Wolf Tells a Lie Today Also
¦ +---The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses
¦ +---Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi
¦ +---Yuri Is My Job!
+---Manhua
+---Manhwa
+---Into the Light, Once Again
+---My Gently Raised Beast
+---The Youngest Princess
+---Who Made Me a Princess
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 1 month ago #7779
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library limit?
Does the app end loading the UI or is it stuck forever?
Close the app, then rename this folder to YACReader.bak C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\YACReader, launch the app again. Does it start normally?
Close the app, then rename this folder to YACReader.bak C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\YACReader, launch the app again. Does it start normally?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: aborell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel