Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art

YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art 4 months 2 weeks ago #8074

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

Thank you received: 1

I am installing YACReader-v9.14.0.2311291-winx64-7z-qt6.exe

My folder structure is D:\Collection\Publisher\Series\

The .yacreaderlibrary folder is too big as it is 8.02 GB in size.

The .jpg files in the folder do not appear to have an ordered arrangement, nor are they in any folders beyond the root .yacreaderlibrary folder, so which files would I include in the test library?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art 4 months 2 weeks ago #8075

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

What file system are you using?

Just create a test library like I said. For example in D:\Collection2, add to that folder a couple of subfolders with a few comics inside, create a library, check if you can see the covers, if not, send D:\Collection2\.yacreaderlibrary to me.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art 4 months 1 week ago #8079

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

I started to execute your instructions, but before doing so, I decided to try cleaning the drive after uninstalling the application and deleting any remnants. Once that was done, I rebooted the computer, installed the YACReader-v9.14.0.2311291-winx64-7z.exe instead of YACReader-v9.14.0.2311291-winx64-7z-qt6.exe onto the same drive as the folder with the comic files. Once that was complete, and I started the application, I was greeted with the banner telling me what changes were made in version 9.14. I was also able to see the comic covers.

I am currently running a library update to see if this behavior holds. I will let you know the outcome.

YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art 4 months 1 day ago #8090

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

***UPDATE*** It appears that the steps taken in our previous correspondence worked.

I see that a new build has been released. I will install it using the non-qt6 version.

YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art 4 months 1 day ago #8092

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Please, check if the qt6 version works, it is what the the project is moving towards.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

YacReader Library Not Showing Cover Art 3 months 1 week ago #8114

Pfantom

Senior Boarder

Yes, it did work. For other reasons, I have since switched over to using the MacOS. I installed that version of the qt6 file and experienced no issues.