- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Any way to automatically and continuously scroll?
- TheMadMan007
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 11 months ago #7965
by TheMadMan007
Any way to automatically and continuously scroll? was created by TheMadMan007
I'd love to have the program be able to load up an entire directory and load a comic and then just spend like 30 seconds on a page and automatically move to the next page. Just letting it continually run and display page after page, comic after comic. Is this possible at all? I searched for some form of Auto scrolling, and the only few posts I saw was from 9+ years ago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago #7966
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Any way to automatically and continuously scroll?
No, it is not possible directly, but I am quite sure you can find a third party app that can send key command to YACReader to make it do what you want.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel