Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode?

Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode? 3 months 4 days ago #8125

JoJoCorben

Fresh Boarder

I find YACReader otherwise excellent but I use it at 4K on a 65" screen about 10' away and my eyesight is poor so I have trouble clicking on the scroll bar so I can quickly jump forwards/backwards on some of my comics. Some of my CBR files are MASSIVE (3500 pages) and I need to sometimes jump to certain sections with more ease. The scrollbar and its button is so thin at 4K it's sometimes difficult to click on (I do get it in multiple attempts but there must be something easier). I read my CBRs in double page mode. Is there any way to make the scrollbar in flow mode taller/fatter or make it scale better at 4K?

Also, is it normal to have the mouse cursor in full screen mode jump to mid-screen if I move it too fast to the bottom? It does that for some reason. Thank you.
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by JoJoCorben.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode? 3 months 3 days ago #8127

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

There is no way of doing it, I'll see if there is anything I can do about it.

The cursor only jumps if you use the shortcut for showing the flow. It jumps inside the flow to avoid hiding it as soon as you move the mouse.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Any way to make a bigger scroll bar in flow mode? 3 months 3 days ago #8128

JoJoCorben

Fresh Boarder

Yeah, at 4K (2160p) the scrollbar and the button used to quickly drag to pages with mouse cursor is really small and very hard to get the cursor precisely on the button to drag it (i.imgur.com/8Ek8J9T.jpg). That would be so great if you could somehow make it bigger.

I found that if I use the shortcut key to bring up flow, the mouse cursor doesn't jump to the top so at least that problem is licked.