- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Library reading lists not maintaining sort order
- spon
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 11 months ago #8958
by spon
Library reading lists not maintaining sort order was created by spon
Hello. I have an odd problem that popped up in the last few days. When I drag and drop comics from the main library into a reading list, the reading list no longer maintains the previous order. Previously, new comics dropped into a list would go to the bottom of the list, however now they seem to be inserted into some sort of other order.
Is there a fix? I have some reading lists that are 300+ comics long and it’s really hard to keep them in order when new additions are not added at the bottom.
Thanks!
Is there a fix? I have some reading lists that are 300+ comics long and it’s really hard to keep them in order when new additions are not added at the bottom.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 11 months ago #8959
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library reading lists not maintaining sort order
You can drag and drop them to change the order after adding them to the list. I’ll check what’s going on, but it could be a bug that leaves gaps in the order after removing comics from a list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- spon
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 11 months ago #8960
by spon
Replied by spon on topic Library reading lists not maintaining sort order
Thanks! I did test it out on a new Reading List and it’s working so far. Thanks again for the quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel