- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader doesn't start anymore
- Chewie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #995
by Chewie
YACReader doesn't start anymore was created by Chewie
Hi
Since today I get everytime an error message if I want to open a comic:
"YACReader does not work anymore".
Re-Installation, PC-Restart, Registry-Cleaning... nothing has helped.
Since today I get everytime an error message if I want to open a comic:
"YACReader does not work anymore".
Re-Installation, PC-Restart, Registry-Cleaning... nothing has helped.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 8 months ago #996
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader doesn't start anymore
Hi,
please, go to 'C:\Users\yourusernam\AppData\Local\' and rename the folder YACReader to YACReader.bak. Then, try again.
If this solves your issue, please, zip YACReader.bak and send it to me. I would like to see what is going on.
please, go to 'C:\Users\yourusernam\AppData\Local\' and rename the folder YACReader to YACReader.bak. Then, try again.
If this solves your issue, please, zip YACReader.bak and send it to me. I would like to see what is going on.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chewie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Chewie
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #997
by Chewie
Replied by Chewie on topic YACReader doesn't start anymore
Thanks! Many thanks for your fast help!!
This is the best comic reader and library! Much better than ComicRack or anything else so you have saved my life now.
This is the best comic reader and library! Much better than ComicRack or anything else so you have saved my life now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aguirre.ink
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #1003
by aguirre.ink
Replied by aguirre.ink on topic YACReader doesn't start anymore
Hi!
I have a similar issue.
I can open YAC Viewer, but the library doesn't work.
I launch the program, the icons appears, but the library doesn't appears.
I can close the program directly from the task bar, but I cant use it.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks
P.
I have windows 8.1
I have a similar issue.
I can open YAC Viewer, but the library doesn't work.
I launch the program, the icons appears, but the library doesn't appears.
I can close the program directly from the task bar, but I cant use it.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks
P.
I have windows 8.1 Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 8 months ago #1004
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader doesn't start anymore
Did you try renaming or removing 'C:\Users\yourusernam\AppData\Local\YACReader'?
I don't understand this 'the icons appears, but the library doesn't appears', a screenshot could be helpful.
I don't understand this 'the icons appears, but the library doesn't appears', a screenshot could be helpful.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel