- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Category Width
- JohhnySmoke
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago #9105
by JohhnySmoke
Category Width was created by JohhnySmoke
Any assistance to make size show near the left side of the screen instead of far right?
Can I have advice on changing the width of the last category? It looks like this,
# Title File Name Pages Current Page Rating Size
From above you can see size category is far right. Everything is good but size then takes up the all the leftover width and ends up all the way aligned to the right of the screen.
If I remember correctly on the older versions I could swap columns and I would put put something I don't have info entered on the right
On this version size is the last entry and I don't know how to swap columns around.
Tried dragging the farthest right category line over but nothing happens. I can change the width of all columns but not the last one.
Can I have advice on changing the width of the last category? It looks like this,
# Title File Name Pages Current Page Rating Size
From above you can see size category is far right. Everything is good but size then takes up the all the leftover width and ends up all the way aligned to the right of the screen.
If I remember correctly on the older versions I could swap columns and I would put put something I don't have info entered on the right
On this version size is the last entry and I don't know how to swap columns around.
Tried dragging the farthest right category line over but nothing happens. I can change the width of all columns but not the last one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9106
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Category Width
I can drag and drop columns around so size is not the last one, if you keep having troubles try the latest dev build:
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-builds/releases
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JohhnySmoke
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
1 year 9 months ago #9112
by JohhnySmoke
Replied by JohhnySmoke on topic Category Width
Yes! It works now. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel