- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Reading remotely on a Windows machine
- caseman89
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 5 months ago #9428
by caseman89
Reading remotely on a Windows machine was created by caseman89
I'm not sure if this should be in here or the Linux sub. I recently moved my server from a Windows PC to a Debian PC. I'm able to open the debian library on my windows browser, but I can't figure out how to read or download the books on my windows pc.
For instance, when I click "import" I get:
fileName:Saga_of_the_Swamp_Thing_vol_01_(2013)_(digital-Empire).cbz
fileSize:323412354
and when I click "read" I get:
library:Comics
libraryId:1
nextComic:17
comicid:16
hash:7af7f9c579955938be6532ecd550f599970c528e323412354
path:/Alan Moore/Saga of the Swamp Thing/Saga_of_the_Swamp_Thing_vol_01_(2013)_(digital-Empire).cbz
numpages:203
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
read:0
coverPage:1
manga:0
added:1743997487
type:0
I can stream or download books on Android devices no problem. MY question- is there a way to do this on windows as well? I have YACReader and YACReader Library on windows. Thanks!
For instance, when I click "import" I get:
fileName:Saga_of_the_Swamp_Thing_vol_01_(2013)_(digital-Empire).cbz
fileSize:323412354
and when I click "read" I get:
library:Comics
libraryId:1
nextComic:17
comicid:16
hash:7af7f9c579955938be6532ecd550f599970c528e323412354
path:/Alan Moore/Saga of the Swamp Thing/Saga_of_the_Swamp_Thing_vol_01_(2013)_(digital-Empire).cbz
numpages:203
rating:0
currentPage:1
contrast:-1
read:0
coverPage:1
manga:0
added:1743997487
type:0
I can stream or download books on Android devices no problem. MY question- is there a way to do this on windows as well? I have YACReader and YACReader Library on windows. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 5 months ago #9429
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading remotely on a Windows machine
The web is a legacy system that was used by the iOS app years ago, and it doesn’t have a reader.
What you need to do is to share the folder where your comics are over the network, mount it in your Windows PC, and open it as a library in YACReaderLibrary. Then you can use YACReaderLibrary to browse your library remoteand open your comics into YACReader.
What you need to do is to share the folder where your comics are over the network, mount it in your Windows PC, and open it as a library in YACReaderLibrary. Then you can use YACReaderLibrary to browse your library remoteand open your comics into YACReader.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel