Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Refresh edited files in library

More
11 years 6 months ago #1217 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Refresh edited files in library
For the folders problem we'd need a proper test case. For now I'm unable to reproduce the bug.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Drybonz
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 6 months ago #1218 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Refresh edited files in library

selmf wrote: For the folders problem we'd need a proper test case. For now I'm unable to reproduce the bug.


I haven't been able to reproduce the folder issue either after the first few times it happened, so I assume it was something on my end. Sorry for the confusion. If I see it again, I'll try to get more info for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!