- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Disable Remember Last File Position
- dang
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 2 months ago #9546
by dang
Disable Remember Last File Position was created by dang
Hi, I'm using YACReader for Windows and it's been great so far!
However, is there an option to toggle whether the app remembers the last page you were on when you reopen a file? This feature is generally useful, but I find it a little tedious to go all the way to the first page again when rereading chapters/volumes. Thank you.
However, is there an option to toggle whether the app remembers the last page you were on when you reopen a file? This feature is generally useful, but I find it a little tedious to go all the way to the first page again when rereading chapters/volumes. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 2 months ago #9547
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Disable Remember Last File Position
You can use home/end to go directly to the first/last page, or you can reassign the shortcut.
I don’t remember if there is a setting in YACReaderLibrary, I know there is an option on iOS to open read files by the cover.
I don’t remember if there is a setting in YACReaderLibrary, I know there is an option on iOS to open read files by the cover.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel