- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Show pages numbers without the time
- Jknox
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 2 months ago #9550
by Jknox
Show pages numbers without the time was created by Jknox
Is there a way to show page numbers without the time? It gets really frustrating when a program forces you to have to look up how to add a basic feature like page numbers, which should be automatic, then also forces you to add another feature with it that you don't want.
I swear, if someone created a program that simply got the basic features right, a million people would be willing to pay an easy $5 for it. But all these people making programs can't seem to understand how to do basic features correctly. If someone could make a program where you don't need to look up how to add simple features like page numbers (seriously, something that simple should be automatic, it shouldn't need a tutorial), and not only have basic features, but do them well (I don't need the time tied to page numbers. I don't want to see the time. Screw the time. I can look at the time in many different locations if I want to...I don't want to see the time while I'm reading), then they'd make an easy million bucks.
Crazy that there needs to be a search for the "perfect" comic viewer, when all one wants is a program to do the basic stuff it's supposed to: view the image, include basic features like page numbers and jumping to a page number, that's it. It's that simple.
I swear, if someone created a program that simply got the basic features right, a million people would be willing to pay an easy $5 for it. But all these people making programs can't seem to understand how to do basic features correctly. If someone could make a program where you don't need to look up how to add simple features like page numbers (seriously, something that simple should be automatic, it shouldn't need a tutorial), and not only have basic features, but do them well (I don't need the time tied to page numbers. I don't want to see the time. Screw the time. I can look at the time in many different locations if I want to...I don't want to see the time while I'm reading), then they'd make an easy million bucks.
Crazy that there needs to be a search for the "perfect" comic viewer, when all one wants is a program to do the basic stuff it's supposed to: view the image, include basic features like page numbers and jumping to a page number, that's it. It's that simple.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 2 months ago #9551
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Show pages numbers without the time
I’ll make it possible in the next release, I can’t wait to become a millionaire
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #9553
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Show pages numbers without the time
There is a setting now, it can be tested using the latest dev build:
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-build...s/tag/9.16.0.2507181

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel