- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
Library Upgrade Failing
- Afred
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 months 3 days ago #9999
by Afred
Library Upgrade Failing was created by Afred
Hi All.
Just installed the latest version and my library prompted that it needed upgrading, however the upgrade keeps giving an error and failing
"There were errors during the library upgrade"
Then it jus loops over and over again trying to upgrade.
Can anyone assist?
Just installed the latest version and my library prompted that it needed upgrading, however the upgrade keeps giving an error and failing
"There were errors during the library upgrade"
Then it jus loops over and over again trying to upgrade.
Can anyone assist?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 months 3 days ago #10000
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library Upgrade Failing
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NerRaD
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
1 month 5 days ago #10256
by NerRaD
Replied by NerRaD on topic Library Upgrade Failing
I upgraded to the latest version and had the same error.
I then followed this thread and upgraded to 9.16.4, and I'm getting the same error. I now can't access my library at all.
I was on version 9.0...... before and I didn't have any issues.
I then followed this thread and upgraded to 9.16.4, and I'm getting the same error. I now can't access my library at all.
I was on version 9.0...... before and I didn't have any issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 month 5 days ago #10257
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library Upgrade Failing
Current version is 10.2
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel