- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Page Adjust Zoom Shortcut, cant use mouse scroll
- moodeng
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 months 1 week ago #10033
by moodeng
Page Adjust Zoom Shortcut, cant use mouse scroll was created by moodeng
Hello,
I really love your program. It is very intuitive to use for the most part. Except when I am trying to zoom the entire page, I would like to use the ctrl+[mouse scroll]. But when I do this, it goes to the next page instead.
I see there is a shortcut for the Page Adjustment Zoom+/Zoom-, so I tried to change it to be ctrl+[MOUSE SCROLL UP] and ctrl+[MOUSE SCROLL DOWN], but it is not registering any mouse buttons to use as a shortcut.
I see that the SHIFT+[mouse scroll] can be used for the MAGNIFIER ZOOM (Z). But I would like to use the Page Adjustment Zoom function to zoom the entire page using CTRL+[mouse scroll]. Is there another setting I am missing?
Thank you very much for your assistance.
I really love your program. It is very intuitive to use for the most part. Except when I am trying to zoom the entire page, I would like to use the ctrl+[mouse scroll]. But when I do this, it goes to the next page instead.
I see there is a shortcut for the Page Adjustment Zoom+/Zoom-, so I tried to change it to be ctrl+[MOUSE SCROLL UP] and ctrl+[MOUSE SCROLL DOWN], but it is not registering any mouse buttons to use as a shortcut.
I see that the SHIFT+[mouse scroll] can be used for the MAGNIFIER ZOOM (Z). But I would like to use the Page Adjustment Zoom function to zoom the entire page using CTRL+[mouse scroll]. Is there another setting I am missing?
Thank you very much for your assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 months 4 days ago #10046
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Page Adjust Zoom Shortcut, cant use mouse scroll
No, not yet. There is a PR open that could help with this, I need to test it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel