Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Can I move comic files to other folders using YAC

  • mistahk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #1701 by mistahk
I just started using YACReader and I'm trying to move comics to other folders using it but it doesn't seem to be able to do it. I assumed it was possible but is it not? I'm using Win10 so I'm not sure if that may be causing a problem.

Although I can make a new folder using YACLibrary and it says to drag folders and comics to it, it won't accept anything from either YACLibrary or the Window Explorer, so I'm not sure what it's there for. Just a placeholder for future features?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1704 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can I move comic files to other folders using YAC
You can drag&drop folders and comics from Windows Explorer (I have tested this right now). Drag&drop within the app is only allowed in the reading lists section.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!