- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Out of memory-Error opening database
- Robotspeaks
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 week ago #1835
by Robotspeaks
Out of memory-Error opening database was created by Robotspeaks
So I just finished a fresh install of windows 10 and I started adding folders to my YAClibrary, a couple of them added no problem but now I'm getting a msg Out of memory-Error opening database. No clue whats going on??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 week ago #1836
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Out of memory-Error opening database
How are you adding folders?
I recommend you to create a library in a folder and update it when you add new folders or comics.
I recommend you to create a library in a folder and update it when you add new folders or comics.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sagarreddy296
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2657
by sagarreddy296
Replied by sagarreddy296 on topic Out of memory-Error opening database
I just installed this reader. It's great. But, when I am trying to create a new library, I keep getting this error - "out of memory-Error opening database".
This is what I did exactly:
1) First, I get this window saying "Create new library". So I type in the name of the Library and select the folder where the comics are.
2) Second, I get this screen where it says "Importing comics". It's only there for a second and goes away.
3) Then, I get the error window - "out of memory-Error opening database".
4)After that, when I go to the "+" sign next to "Folders" in the left pane and click it, it crashes and says - "YACReaderLibrary.exe has stopped working".
So what do I do? How do I create a library? I tried many times, but I keep getting the same error.
I've also attached the screenshots for every step mentioned.
This is what I did exactly:
1) First, I get this window saying "Create new library". So I type in the name of the Library and select the folder where the comics are.
2) Second, I get this screen where it says "Importing comics". It's only there for a second and goes away.
3) Then, I get the error window - "out of memory-Error opening database".
4)After that, when I go to the "+" sign next to "Folders" in the left pane and click it, it crashes and says - "YACReaderLibrary.exe has stopped working".
So what do I do? How do I create a library? I tried many times, but I keep getting the same error.
I've also attached the screenshots for every step mentioned.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sagarreddy296. Reason: More detail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel