Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Out of memory-Error opening database

Out of memory-Error opening database 8 years 6 months ago #1835

Robotspeaks

Fresh Boarder

So I just finished a fresh install of windows 10 and I started adding folders to my YAClibrary, a couple of them added no problem but now I'm getting a msg Out of memory-Error opening database. No clue whats going on??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Out of memory-Error opening database 8 years 6 months ago #1836

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

How are you adding folders?

I recommend you to create a library in a folder and update it when you add new folders or comics.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Out of memory-Error opening database 7 years 5 months ago #2657

sagarreddy296

Fresh Boarder

I just installed this reader. It's great. But, when I am trying to create a new library, I keep getting this error - "out of memory-Error opening database".

This is what I did exactly:

1) First, I get this window saying "Create new library". So I type in the name of the Library and select the folder where the comics are.

2) Second, I get this screen where it says "Importing comics". It's only there for a second and goes away.

3) Then, I get the error window - "out of memory-Error opening database".

4)After that, when I go to the "+" sign next to "Folders" in the left pane and click it, it crashes and says - "YACReaderLibrary.exe has stopped working".

So what do I do? How do I create a library? I tried many times, but I keep getting the same error.

I've also attached the screenshots for every step mentioned.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by sagarreddy296. Reason: More detail.