- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
How do I set genres for comics and make them show?
- fighuass
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #1935
by fighuass
How do I set genres for comics and make them show? was created by fighuass
Ex. I have Akira (manga) and tagged it as Action. Now, how do I show a list of genres my library contains?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 9 months ago #1937
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How do I set genres for comics and make them show?
Hi,
filters and smart lists are not available yet in YACReaderLibrary, but those features are already in the TODO list.
filters and smart lists are not available yet in YACReaderLibrary, but those features are already in the TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gemanoneko
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 3 weeks ago #8774
by Gemanoneko
Replied by Gemanoneko on topic How do I set genres for comics and make them show?
Sorry for necroposting, but is there any progress on genres?
Still can't figure out how I can add/see/filter according to genres.
Still can't figure out how I can add/see/filter according to genres.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 3 weeks ago #8775
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How do I set genres for comics and make them show?
You can use the search engine, like genre:horror
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gemanoneko
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel