- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Library Dynamic Labels
- target_blank
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 9 months ago #1947
by target_blank
Library Dynamic Labels was created by target_blank
Hello and happy new year!
Thank you for the great software!
Lately I've started using YACReader to organize my manga collection using the library manager, but I faced a limitation that I can't go around.
Since there is no way to include outside sources for tagging I'm crawling sites via a php script and creating a CSV file for the different titles with their tags.
That's great but there is no way to include the tags as labels in the Library dynamically from those csv files. Is there an import functionality or some other way for dynamically populating labels that I don't see?
In addition is there an option of showing the labels for each title beside it? Because once you add a label I don't see a way to show it or to remove the label from that title once you add it.
Thank you for the great software!
Lately I've started using YACReader to organize my manga collection using the library manager, but I faced a limitation that I can't go around.
Since there is no way to include outside sources for tagging I'm crawling sites via a php script and creating a CSV file for the different titles with their tags.
That's great but there is no way to include the tags as labels in the Library dynamically from those csv files. Is there an import functionality or some other way for dynamically populating labels that I don't see?
In addition is there an option of showing the labels for each title beside it? Because once you add a label I don't see a way to show it or to remove the label from that title once you add it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 9 months ago #1952
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Library Dynamic Labels
If you label a comic, it will appear in the label's content, for removing the labeling you have to remove the comic from the label.
Thank you for the suggestions. YACReaderLibrary needs some polishing for advanced usage, so it is nice to hear users' thoughs about how it could be improved in future releases.
Thank you for the suggestions. YACReaderLibrary needs some polishing for advanced usage, so it is nice to hear users' thoughs about how it could be improved in future releases.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel