- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
no save button on edit window using Windows 10
- pedelmayer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #2406
by pedelmayer
no save button on edit window using Windows 10 was created by pedelmayer
I am a long time user of YACreader, both on IOS and Windows.
I have a Windows 10 machine that I run the library on. When I click edit, there is no save button. I thought it might be a resolution issue, but it is not, as I have tried it in several standard lower resolutions, but again no save button.
I have attached a screen shot of what I am seeing. Any help would be appreciated as I need to edit the covers of several comics and I just cant do it without the save button.
Thanks!
I have a Windows 10 machine that I run the library on. When I click edit, there is no save button. I thought it might be a resolution issue, but it is not, as I have tried it in several standard lower resolutions, but again no save button.
I have attached a screen shot of what I am seeing. Any help would be appreciated as I need to edit the covers of several comics and I just cant do it without the save button.
Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by pedelmayer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2419
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic no save button on edit window using Windows 10
Yeah, this is a bug. YACReader doesn't work very well when DPI level is over 100%. This is something I have to fix.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pedelmayer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #2426
by pedelmayer
Replied by pedelmayer on topic no save button on edit window using Windows 10
thank you. Just to help you with providing any additional information that I can, I tried various resolution settings, going all the way down to 800x600. Nothing fix this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 4 months ago #2429
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic no save button on edit window using Windows 10
Is not the resolution, is the DPI configuration in Windows.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel