- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 3
Help and support for Windows users.
Simple Question - How do you exit from Full Screen
- jazucco
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #2521
by jazucco
Simple Question - How do you exit from Full Screen was created by jazucco
Looking to migrate from ComicRack to a new library tool and just installed YAC. Was able to import my existing library just fine.
Clicked on the full screen button to see what that was like, and now I can't get back to a non-full screen mode. I've tried the 'F' key, the '+' key and esc. Nothing.
I've tried forcing YAC closed from the Windows task manager and it just reopens again in full screen mode.
I'm sure I'm overlooking something very simple. Help!
Running YAC 8.5.0 on a Windows 7 64bit system.
Clicked on the full screen button to see what that was like, and now I can't get back to a non-full screen mode. I've tried the 'F' key, the '+' key and esc. Nothing.
I've tried forcing YAC closed from the Windows task manager and it just reopens again in full screen mode.
I'm sure I'm overlooking something very simple. Help!
Running YAC 8.5.0 on a Windows 7 64bit system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jazucco
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 3 weeks ago #2522
by jazucco
Replied by jazucco on topic Simple Question - How do you exit from Full Screen
Did a little more digging and found the following suggestion:
"Please, go to: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary and open YACReaderLibrary.ini with a text editor.
Then delete the line starting with MAIN_WINDOW_GEOMETRY"
This worked perfectly, problem solved
"Please, go to: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary and open YACReaderLibrary.ini with a text editor.
Then delete the line starting with MAIN_WINDOW_GEOMETRY"
This worked perfectly, problem solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel