- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Import existing Comic Vine tags?
- TheBigZig
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #2985
by TheBigZig
Import existing Comic Vine tags? was created by TheBigZig
Just gave YAC Library a try. Looks good so far, but I've already got my cb files tagged with Comic Vine metadata, from Mylar downloads as well as from ComicRack. These don't seem to show up in my new library, though. I REALLY don't want o go back through and retag all of my books. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?
Thanks
Bill
Thanks
Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 years 8 months ago #2986
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import existing Comic Vine tags?
Reading those tags while importing is a pending task, I can't give you an ETA though.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel