Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

YAC Library font size

  • jimbosi
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 3 months ago #3161 by jimbosi
YAC Library font size was created by jimbosi
I used YAC on OS X for quite a while, and I just got a Windows computer with a 4K display. With the display set at 4K, YAC Library fonts and especially the controls just below the top of the window are very small. I could not find a way to change the font or control size in the preferences.

Also, if I move my Comics folder from OSX to Windows, will the metadata I got from Comic Vine come along with the folder? I'm not sure where that metadata is on Mac, and how to transfer it to Windows. OTOH, YAC Library for Windows sees the folder on Mac (and metadata) just fine. I'm just thinking about moving the entire folder to the PC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #3166 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Library font size
This is in the TODO list, some work is needed to make YACReader dpi independent

The metadata is stored in the folder where you have your library, so it is going to be copied/moved if you move that folder. It is in a hidden folder: .yacreaderlibrary

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whodam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!