Skip to content
YACReader

YACReader for iOS - testflight

More
5 years 8 months ago #5745 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
I had used the testflight version for some time, but it is also telling me there are no slots available now... so it looks like the beta is full.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #5748 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
There is no beta to test at the moment, but there are free slots.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drybonz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #5750 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight

Luis Ángel wrote: There is no beta to test at the moment


Well, that would explain it... :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #5901 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
I was happy to see a new testflight version today. Any specific changes we should be looking at for testing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #5902 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
Just check the what is new dialog. It is mostly about the integration with the upcoming new desktop version 9.8.0...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #6008 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
Hi Luis... you requested some feedback on the "full cover" look in the library. This may not be the most helpful feedback, but because you have the great streaming feature on YacReader, I don't ever download any books for the local library. I read everything streaming from my PC. In fact, that is the great thing about it for me.

So, my feedback is that anything that is improvements done for the local library only are lost to me. I checked to see if this new "full cover" feature could be applied to the streaming library, but looks like it cannot. If you have some improvements for the streaming library in the future, I will try to add something more helpful... but honestly I don't even open the local library tab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Luis Ángel
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 4 months ago #6010 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight

Drybonz wrote: Hi Luis... you requested some feedback on the "full cover" look in the library. This may not be the most helpful feedback, but because you have the great streaming feature on YacReader, I don't ever download any books for the local library. I read everything streaming from my PC. In fact, that is the great thing about it for me.

So, my feedback is that anything that is improvements done for the local library only are lost to me. I checked to see if this new "full cover" feature could be applied to the streaming library, but looks like it cannot. If you have some improvements for the streaming library in the future, I will try to add something more helpful... but honestly I don't even open the local library tab.


Update to the latest build please 3.15.0.3, if you select "full cover" in the settings it will be applied to the remote browser too.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drybonz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #6028 by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
Thanks... I updated and checked out the full cover view tonight... it looks great. I would definitely choose to use this view, even though it's nice to have the other options.

Would also love to be able to sort that by most recently added books (I think I may have mentioned this suggestion in the past... if so, sorry for the repeat).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #6031 by K1nd3r
Replied by K1nd3r on topic YACReader for iOS - testflight
Hey Luis !

Hope yoiu right, i leave a feedback for the new FullCover UI. I love it, it's stable and very fresh but i have a little things against this, the difference betwen a folder with the New UI and the single book inside is difficul to identify, i don't know if its possible but could you imagine to add a little visual things to make the difference ? I remenber befre i discover YacReader i use Comicszeal and they are a stack mode with a half box, maybe you can mix your stack and something like that for a quickly identify view.

Thanks for your work and congrat for this feature its awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!