- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 6
Beta has expired…?
- Renns
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 3 months ago #7623
by Renns
Beta has expired…? was created by Renns
Hi Louis,
I’m getting the message “YACReader beta has expired” on iPad.
Is there a new version, or should I switch to the full v3.26.1 release?
Thank you.
I’m getting the message “YACReader beta has expired” on iPad.
Is there a new version, or should I switch to the full v3.26.1 release?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 3 months ago #7624
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Beta has expired…?
Switch to the full version, it is actually newer than the beta.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Renns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel