- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Tired of seeing YACReader in English? Translate it to your language!
German Translation
- GJoek1
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #687
by GJoek1
German Translation was created by GJoek1
Just finished the German Translation.
I tested it and works fine.
Hope you agree with my translation. If corrections are needed, please respond.
Sorry, I had to add the .ts Files, right?
I tested it and works fine.
Hope you agree with my translation. If corrections are needed, please respond.
Sorry, I had to add the .ts Files, right?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by GJoek1. Reason: Correction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #688
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic German Translation
Thank you very much for the translation GJoek1!
Yes, you have to upload .ts files. I will add they to the source code repository for future updates
Yes, you have to upload .ts files. I will add they to the source code repository for future updates
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #693
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic German Translation
Sorry, it seems that the forum was filtering .ts files. Please, try to upload them again.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GJoek1
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #694
by GJoek1
I hope it works now!
Replied by GJoek1 on topic German Translation
I hope it works now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #700
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic German Translation
Thank you very much!
Please, let me know what name or nickname should I use for the credits . I can link your name with any web you wish.
Please, let me know what name or nickname should I use for the credits . I can link your name with any web you wish.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GJoek1
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 weeks ago #733
by GJoek1
Replied by GJoek1 on topic German Translation
As Name: Gerhard Joeken
Thank You.
Thank You.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel