- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Tired of seeing YACReader in English? Translate it to your language!
Brazilian Portuguese translation
- rgponce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 5 months ago #7516
by rgponce
Brazilian Portuguese translation was created by rgponce
Hey. I translated the language files into Brazilian Portuguese.
I didn't reuse the 'pt' files that were in the repository for 2 reasons, first because the locale is 'pt_BR' and not just 'pt', second because it had less than 10 translated strings.
I translated 100% of the source files, but when testing I noticed that several texts in the program remained in English, is this normal?
Files: pt_BR files
I didn't reuse the 'pt' files that were in the repository for 2 reasons, first because the locale is 'pt_BR' and not just 'pt', second because it had less than 10 translated strings.
I translated 100% of the source files, but when testing I noticed that several texts in the program remained in English, is this normal?
Files: pt_BR files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 5 months ago #7517
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Brazilian Portuguese translation
Thanks, did you used the updated source files? Get them from GitHub and create a pull request if you can, it will help to get the translation into the next release.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rgponce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #7518
by rgponce
Replied by rgponce on topic Brazilian Portuguese translation
I used the files from Github.
As for the pull request, I don't know how to do that, could you do it for me?
As for the pull request, I don't know how to do that, could you do it for me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 5 months ago #7523
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Brazilian Portuguese translation
Sure, I will try to do it in a few days, if I don't get back to you, please ping me.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel