- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Tired of seeing YACReader in English? Translate it to your language!
Spanish Translation
- quantum.byte
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #2181
by quantum.byte
Spanish Translation was created by quantum.byte
Hi Luis, my name is Carlos
I want to translate YACReader to spanish, I've already started and I´m testing the Mac OS X versión, but I can't find the following source text keys in the *.ts file:
1. context menu
- "Double page manga mode"
- "Edit shorcuts"
2. options window
- "Shortcuts" label and "Edit shorcuts" button.
3. shortcuts settings window
- the instructions and left panel elements.
I also attach the respective screenshots, and the *.ts file I'm using.
I hope a can help you!
Note: to test on Mac OS X, I had to manually create the languages folders and copy the *.qm files. It worked!
I want to translate YACReader to spanish, I've already started and I´m testing the Mac OS X versión, but I can't find the following source text keys in the *.ts file:
1. context menu
- "Double page manga mode"
- "Edit shorcuts"
2. options window
- "Shortcuts" label and "Edit shorcuts" button.
3. shortcuts settings window
- the instructions and left panel elements.
I also attach the respective screenshots, and the *.ts file I'm using.
I hope a can help you!
Note: to test on Mac OS X, I had to manually create the languages folders and copy the *.qm files. It worked!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by quantum.byte.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- quantum.byte
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago #2182
by quantum.byte
Replied by quantum.byte on topic Spanish Translation
It seems upload *.ts files is not allowed, here's a link from OneDrive
1drv.ms/1QR6I3j
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 6 months ago #2197
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Spanish Translation
I have to update the source translation files.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 6 months ago #2198
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Spanish Translation
Acabo de actualizar los ficheros, ahora deberían estar todas las cadenas que va a haber en la versión 8.5.0.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel