- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Welcome to the YACReader forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Another Hello :) from Canada this time
- LobsterJ
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #3446
by LobsterJ
Another Hello :) from Canada this time was created by LobsterJ
Hello Luis and everyone else. It's me, Jason from Canada.
Love your reader! I used to draw comics for the comics industry in North America before switching to drawing Storyboards for TV cartoons. Still love to read comics, just don't have much patience to make them. I get most of my comics from the digital comic museum, but occasionally I have work colleague pass me comics they've "found" on the internet.
I use YACReader on home Mac and work PC. I currently have an Ubuntu MATE 17.10 i386 laptop I'm trying to install YACReader onto, and I've posted a help help in the forum. Looking forward to some specific help, or even a 17.10 PPA for Xubuntu.
Thanks for the great work
- Jason
Love your reader! I used to draw comics for the comics industry in North America before switching to drawing Storyboards for TV cartoons. Still love to read comics, just don't have much patience to make them. I get most of my comics from the digital comic museum, but occasionally I have work colleague pass me comics they've "found" on the internet.
I use YACReader on home Mac and work PC. I currently have an Ubuntu MATE 17.10 i386 laptop I'm trying to install YACReader onto, and I've posted a help help in the forum. Looking forward to some specific help, or even a 17.10 PPA for Xubuntu.
Thanks for the great work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 10 months ago #3448
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Another Hello :) from Canada this time
Hey Jason! Welcome to the forum!
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LobsterJ
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #3450
by LobsterJ
Replied by LobsterJ on topic Another Hello :) from Canada this time
Selmf, Thanks for the help you've linked me in the help forum. I emailed Luis a number of times with this particular issue, and he was very adamant you would be able to sort it out with me. Awesome 
I'm not sure how I might contribute to the project (other than sending you $$), but if you need any thoughts on visual elements, let me know.
I'm not sure how I might contribute to the project (other than sending you $$), but if you need any thoughts on visual elements, let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 10 months ago #3456
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Another Hello :) from Canada this time
Any suggestions are welcome.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel