Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings

  • Silvio
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #3473 by Silvio
Greetings was created by Silvio
Hi all. I'm new here but I have been using YACReader for quite a long time and it sure is helpful since I can keep track all the reading materials using the YACReader Library.
There is a bit that I want to suggest regarding the YACReader and I will do it in the appropriate thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3475 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Greetings
Hi Silvio! Welcome to the forum.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!