Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Canada

  • Gregoid
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #5082 by Gregoid
Hello from Canada was created by Gregoid
Hello Everybody!

I enjoy reading books and began getting into reading comics. I have gathered a lot of comics and needed a way to organize them. YACReader kept popping up over and over again when I was searching for a program for handling as well as reading different comic formats. I am pleasantly surprised with how well YACReader and Library are working for me. I love them.

Now I'm editing a lot of the comic information because I'm a bit anal when it comes to filling in as much info as I can get hold of for anything that I have. It might seem like a chore to some people, but for me I love it.

Anyway, before I start rambling on, I just want to say that I'm glad to be here.

I have a lot of patience...unless I'm waiting for something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!