Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from USA

  • ThinkComix
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #6382 by ThinkComix
Hello from USA was created by ThinkComix
Hello. I like comics. I like YAC Reader. I like this forum. I'm glad to be here.

I most enjoy the artistry of pencillers, inkers, and colorists, followed closely by writers.

I grew up with the X-Men. I'll always be a mutant at heart. I favor science fiction and westerns as well, but I'll read anything if I love the art.

I've used YAC Reader on Linux and Windows.

U+1F913

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6393 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from USA
Welcome!

I'll always be a mutant at heart :ok:

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!