Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from the USA

  • JCram1219
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 9 months ago #6408 by JCram1219
Hello from the USA was created by JCram1219
Hello everyone!

I recently just came across this forum and the app while looking for a way to organize all the digital comics on my pc. I’m very new to all of this but excited to join!

I grew up knowing about comic books and read them here and there but it wasn’t until I saw Iron Man my senior year of high school that I became enamored with comic books. Since then I’ve been checking out comics more frequently but still know there is plenty more to read. Of course since it was the movie that spurred my interest back into comics, my favorite hero is Iron Man (regardless if he’s a human or an A.I. at the time).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #6409 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from the USA
Welcome!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!