Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Seoul

  • 0036547
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #6597 by 0036547
Hello from Seoul was created by 0036547
Hi.

Recently got myself an iPad for the first time and tried all the comic viewing apps that I can get my hands on for a few months. ultimately landed on YACReader. it's great.

I'm not very used to apple devices in general... apart from that one time I briefly had one of those glossy white plastic-shell Macbooks from like 15 years ago. I remember safari was relatively new and trying to do anything with macOS in Korea at that time was a nightmare...

Anyway I was looking around Forums and FAQs here troubleshooting some minor issues with experimental features and noticed I'm encouraged to say hello so. just saying hello. the app is awesome and thank you for all your hard work.




btw there's a typeo at the end of this page- ios.yacreader.com/user-guide/#experimental

"Use iTunes File Sharing or Finder is you are on macos Catalina to copy the folder "YACReaderLibrary" that will contain your library." (is you are on macos -> if you are on macos)




Again, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!