Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hey!

  • lacedaemonian
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 1 month ago #720 by lacedaemonian
Hey! was created by lacedaemonian
I just downloaded YACreader for the iPad this week and have dived straight into reading some of the comics I have been planning on reading for years. Currently reading Grant Morrisons 'Invisibles' This reader is making the process of reading these books SO convenient, and with no loss of experience. Part of the reason I haven't read many of back catalogue is because I do not like lugging my graphic novels about. I do most of my reading on authorised/unauthorised work breaks :whistle:

The only downside I anticipate is the limited storage space on my little boys iPad. I have looked into the YACreader library for windows but have had problems syncing the app with the ios app.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #726 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hey!
Welcome to the forum!

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #731 by ClarkandBruce
Replied by ClarkandBruce on topic Hey!
Welcome to the Forum lacedaemonian. I use YAC for windows and also browse my computer through YAC. It doesn't take any space on your iPad.

I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lacedaemonian
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #741 by lacedaemonian
Replied by lacedaemonian on topic Hey!
Thanks for the welcome people. I am hoping to take advantage of the new remote library feature, alas still having the "Connection Error - Server not found" message. I will try to work through a few things and get back to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lacedaemonian
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #743 by lacedaemonian
Replied by lacedaemonian on topic Hey!
Apologies for double posting... Turns out that my NOD32 firewall was blocking the server. I know, amateur hour in the lacedaemonian household.... :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!