Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Hey!

Hey! 9 years 7 months ago #720

lacedaemonian

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 2

I just downloaded YACreader for the iPad this week and have dived straight into reading some of the comics I have been planning on reading for years. Currently reading Grant Morrisons 'Invisibles' This reader is making the process of reading these books SO convenient, and with no loss of experience. Part of the reason I haven't read many of back catalogue is because I do not like lugging my graphic novels about. I do most of my reading on authorised/unauthorised work breaks :whistle:

The only downside I anticipate is the limited storage space on my little boys iPad. I have looked into the YACreader library for windows but have had problems syncing the app with the ios app.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 9 years 7 months ago #726

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Welcome to the forum!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Hey! 9 years 7 months ago #731

ClarkandBruce

Junior Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Welcome to the Forum lacedaemonian. I use YAC for windows and also browse my computer through YAC. It doesn't take any space on your iPad.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel

Hey! 9 years 7 months ago #741

lacedaemonian

Fresh Boarder

Thanks for the welcome people. I am hoping to take advantage of the new remote library feature, alas still having the "Connection Error - Server not found" message. I will try to work through a few things and get back to you.

Hey! 9 years 7 months ago #743

lacedaemonian

Fresh Boarder

Apologies for double posting... Turns out that my NOD32 firewall was blocking the server. I know, amateur hour in the lacedaemonian household.... :silly: