- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Welcome to the YACReader forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Hello from Germany
- GodOfCrimson
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #760
by GodOfCrimson
Hello from Germany was created by GodOfCrimson
Hi!
I'm using YACReader for years on my iPad, Mac and now on my iPhone 6 Plus.
It's my favourite comic reader and I tested them all over the years.
So i figured it's time to donate and get onto the forum
I'm using YACReader for years on my iPad, Mac and now on my iPhone 6 Plus.
It's my favourite comic reader and I tested them all over the years.
So i figured it's time to donate and get onto the forum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 2 weeks ago #762
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from Germany
Welcome!
Glad to hear that you enjoy YACReader.
I am sure that after all this time you have a good bunch of suggestions, please share them.
Glad to hear that you enjoy YACReader.
I am sure that after all this time you have a good bunch of suggestions, please share them.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GodOfCrimson
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 weeks ago #763
by GodOfCrimson
Replied by GodOfCrimson on topic Hello from Germany
Hey Luis,
I can think about a few things. I would say that I use YACR every day while commuting to university and at home
I will write about my experience, suggestions and how I use YACR.
Have a good night!
I can think about a few things. I would say that I use YACR every day while commuting to university and at home
I will write about my experience, suggestions and how I use YACR.
Have a good night!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel