Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello

  • pagygojo
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #7152 by pagygojo
Hello was created by pagygojo
Hi!

I am an old dude returning from a (long) stint away. In olden times all the cool kids used Comicrack. I was stunned that after all those years, people still do, despite the fact that the author has been away for some time. It still is an awesome piece of software, but it will eventually break down as new OSs cut retrocompatibility.
Anyway, I looked around and Yacreader seemed the most well-liked CB software around.
I am still not an user (I plan to explore if YacReader has the functionality I need), but I would like to thank the author(s) and contributors for carrying the torch and designing something that a community cares deeply.

Thank you very much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!