- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 3
Welcome to the YACReader forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Hello from Nairobi, Kenya
- Abiudy254
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 1 month ago #7816
by Abiudy254
Hello from Nairobi, Kenya was created by Abiudy254
Hello, recently got into reading comics. First app I used on desktop was YACReader and enjoyed using it to organise my comics but mainly use my mobile to read comics but was sad there wasn't an android version at the time. Had to use CDisplayEX on mobile. Now YACReader Android is out but I'm still using CDisplayEx cause of YACReader being remote.
Please do not take offence of this, I love your application and find it very satisfying to use cause navigating is smooth and the way it organises comics is awesome but it being remote makes it useless for me.
The whole point of reading on mobile is so that I can read my comics anywhere, remotely or local. My internet connection is very slow and loading the comuc pages takes time. And I can't always be near my YACReadee Librart server every time I want to read a comic. I even wish the app just had a way of opening a locally stored comic file, doesn't have to have a library, just opening the file, that would be better.
Anyway, I love your work and I'm very eagerly waiting for version 2.0 for local library support. Again, please don't take offence to this.
Thanks for putting your time into this project.
Please do not take offence of this, I love your application and find it very satisfying to use cause navigating is smooth and the way it organises comics is awesome but it being remote makes it useless for me.
The whole point of reading on mobile is so that I can read my comics anywhere, remotely or local. My internet connection is very slow and loading the comuc pages takes time. And I can't always be near my YACReadee Librart server every time I want to read a comic. I even wish the app just had a way of opening a locally stored comic file, doesn't have to have a library, just opening the file, that would be better.
Anyway, I love your work and I'm very eagerly waiting for version 2.0 for local library support. Again, please don't take offence to this.
Thanks for putting your time into this project.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 1 month ago #7820
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from Nairobi, Kenya
A full remote app was the fastest way for having an Android app and something a lot of users requested, that doesn't mean that local libraries are not coming. That's the plan for 2.0 and I am working on it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abiudy254
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel