Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hello i am the new one

  • wil178
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #8412 by wil178
hello i am the new one was created by wil178
Hello I am the new one. I read comics about 65 years because I'm now 70.

In the past I read it in Paper. Now I will try the digital versions.

I am from a little town in Germany. My Job were Computer, network etc.

Now I am retired!

Yours sincerely, Wilfried

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #8413 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic hello i am the new one
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for choosing YACReader for your readings.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!