Skip to content
YACReader
Welcome to the YACReader forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from LA

  • tylerknowsnothing
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 4 months ago #8476 by tylerknowsnothing
Hello from LA was created by tylerknowsnothing
Hello.

I'm a long-time animatophile mostly into anime, but also the art of animation in general. As such, I'm also into comic books and have been reading them since I was given my first Asterix book back in the early 70's. Right now I read a lot of manga, independents, and still like Marvel books. I'm particularly fond of graphic novels and am currently re-reading Akira. I'm also a huge fan of Atomic Robo.

Thanks for the app :) - TKN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #8478 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hello from LA
Welcome! Asterix brings me some amazing memories :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: tylerknowsnothing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!