- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Welcome to the YACReader forum!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Tell us and our members who you are, where are you from, what you like, etc.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Unraid 7.1.2 YACReaderLibraryServer Setup
- 201reyes
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #9701
by 201reyes
Unraid 7.1.2 YACReaderLibraryServer Setup was created by 201reyes
Hello to All,
I am trying to setup the YACReaderLibrary.ini file so that I can access my comics but I am at a loss as to the specifics. I have some basic linux skills, NOTHING techincal, but I can manage with instructions and guidance. I have a blank screen with a block that says LIBRARIES when i go to the webui on the docker app. on my .ini script, this is what I have so far:
[General]
LIBRARIES=/mnt/user/E-Comics/
[libraryConfig]
IMPORT_COMIC_INFO_XML_METADATA=true
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_PERIODICALLY=true
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_PERIODICALLY_INTERVAL=6
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_AT_CERTAIN_TIME=true
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_AT_CERTAIN_TIME_TIME=00:00
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_AT_STARTUP=true
/mnt/user/E-Comics/
[docroot]
path=/app/share/yacreader/server/docroot
[listener]
cleanupInterval=10000
maxMultiPartSize=32000000
maxRequestSize=32000000
maxThreads=1000
minThreads=50
port=8080
[sessions]
expirationTime=864000000
[templates]
cacheSize=160000
path=/app/share/yacreader/server/templates
I am unsure of what else to add, remove, correct. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance! rudysm
I am trying to setup the YACReaderLibrary.ini file so that I can access my comics but I am at a loss as to the specifics. I have some basic linux skills, NOTHING techincal, but I can manage with instructions and guidance. I have a blank screen with a block that says LIBRARIES when i go to the webui on the docker app. on my .ini script, this is what I have so far:
[General]
LIBRARIES=/mnt/user/E-Comics/
[libraryConfig]
IMPORT_COMIC_INFO_XML_METADATA=true
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_PERIODICALLY=true
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_PERIODICALLY_INTERVAL=6
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_AT_CERTAIN_TIME=true
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_AT_CERTAIN_TIME_TIME=00:00
UPDATE_LIBRARIES_AT_STARTUP=true
/mnt/user/E-Comics/
[docroot]
path=/app/share/yacreader/server/docroot
[listener]
cleanupInterval=10000
maxMultiPartSize=32000000
maxRequestSize=32000000
maxThreads=1000
minThreads=50
port=8080
[sessions]
expirationTime=864000000
[templates]
cacheSize=160000
path=/app/share/yacreader/server/templates
I am unsure of what else to add, remove, correct. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance! rudysm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 months 2 weeks ago #9702
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Unraid 7.1.2 YACReaderLibraryServer Setup
You shouldn't edit the ini file your self, YACReaderLibraryServer has a console interface you can use to create, add, update libraries. Just run the app and it will print some help.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 201reyes
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 months 2 weeks ago #9704
by 201reyes
Replied by 201reyes on topic Unraid 7.1.2 YACReaderLibraryServer Setup
The docker is just the server for the files, it does not print anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #9706
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Unraid 7.1.2 YACReaderLibraryServer Setup
I think this is what you need.
forums.unraid.net/topic/40379-solved-pos...-a-docker-container/
Once you can access the console you can run commands using the console app: hub.docker.com/repository/docker/yacread...creaderlibraryserver
Once you can access the console you can run commands using the console app: hub.docker.com/repository/docker/yacread...creaderlibraryserver
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel