Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: format no supported

format no supported 6 years 6 months ago #3304

fastasma

Fresh Boarder

Hola. Espero que la esten pasando muy bien. He leído buscando la solucion que tengo de que en algunas cómicas me sale que el formato no tiene soporte (ej. cbz) cuando las demás en el mismo folder tienen el mismo formato y las abre. ¿Que sera?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

format no supported 6 years 6 months ago #3305

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

Hola. No hablas espagnol …

You either have corrupt files or they have a compression method we don't support. Are you using Linux, Windows or Mac OS? Version 8.5 or development version? Can you upload one of these .cbz for me so I can run some tests?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastasma

format no supported 6 years 6 months ago #3307

fastasma

Fresh Boarder

Hello. Thanks for your prompt response.I'm using 8.5 on win10. The same file when I try to open it from the library won't open. But, if I open the same file directly it opens fine. these are examples of just a few of the files that opens directly with the reader but not from the library. They are the exact files that are in the library. Strange isn't it. P.D. I Couldn't post some files because they're cbr and they are not on the allowed file section. They just will not load.

format no supported 6 years 6 months ago #3308

fastasma

Fresh Boarder

I checked with winrar diagnostic and some files are corrupted. Thanks you for your help.

format no supported 6 years 6 months ago #3309

selmf

Developer

Thank you received: 135

As these files seem to hit a corner case (working in YACReaderLibrary which only extracts covers but broken in YACReader which extracts the whole file) they are still interesting for us as testcases. If you still have them I'd like to take a look at them.

If it's sensitive stuff you don't want to post here openly you can write me a PM or send them to Luis' email.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.