- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Export from iOS YACReader to desktop
- botsauce
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #4419
by botsauce
Export from iOS YACReader to desktop was created by botsauce
Hi, love the app. Best reader around. Love the integrated ecosystem of the desktop app and library manager.
I have a web based source for CBR files. I click on their link and they load in safari for iOS. Then Safari prompts me and asks what I’d like to do with the file at which point I ask Safari to open it in YACReader. I then proceed to read it there. This works great!
But!
I can’t get the files out of YACReader. Theres an inbox folder when I connect to iTunes file sharing, but the files aren’t there...and I can’t find a way to get them into my synced yac library.
Any idea how to export comics from YACReader?
Thanks!
I have a web based source for CBR files. I click on their link and they load in safari for iOS. Then Safari prompts me and asks what I’d like to do with the file at which point I ask Safari to open it in YACReader. I then proceed to read it there. This works great!
But!
I can’t get the files out of YACReader. Theres an inbox folder when I connect to iTunes file sharing, but the files aren’t there...and I can’t find a way to get them into my synced yac library.
Any idea how to export comics from YACReader?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 8 months ago #4420
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Export from iOS YACReader to desktop
Exporting is not an option in the current release. I am going to release a way to create backups, but it is going to be hidden because it is functionality is limited and itunes doesn't work very well to copy things from the app to a computer, e.g. it can't save folders.
Please, send me an e-mail and I'll send you a beta and instructions to get a backup.
Please, send me an e-mail and I'll send you a beta and instructions to get a backup.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PaWELL
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 3 months ago #4595
by PaWELL
Replied by PaWELL on topic Export from iOS YACReader to desktop
Hello, Did you find a solution? How to export any file from iPAd (iOS)?
I wasted the whole day today...
I wasted the whole day today...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 3 months ago #4598
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Export from iOS YACReader to desktop
The current release supports exporting all the collection in batch. To know how to do it use the support email.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel