- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Itunes Syncing Issue
- siningy
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #1620
by siningy
Itunes Syncing Issue was created by siningy
Hello,
I seemed to have just started having this problem today and was wondering if you had might have any advice on how to fix it or whats going on. I was trying to add some comics through Itunes like I usually do but now they just all stay listed in the YACReader documents box in Itunes and aren't being transferred to my Ipad. I thought this might be a problem with the app or my ipad so I tried reinstalling the app as well as reverting to an older ipad backup but none of that worked. I also reinstalled itunes but I am still having the same problem. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I seemed to have just started having this problem today and was wondering if you had might have any advice on how to fix it or whats going on. I was trying to add some comics through Itunes like I usually do but now they just all stay listed in the YACReader documents box in Itunes and aren't being transferred to my Ipad. I thought this might be a problem with the app or my ipad so I tried reinstalling the app as well as reverting to an older ipad backup but none of that worked. I also reinstalled itunes but I am still having the same problem. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1626
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Itunes Syncing Issue
You have half of the work done. After copying your comics using iTunes, go to this screen and tap "Import", that's all 
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- siningy
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #1627
by siningy
Replied by siningy on topic Itunes Syncing Issue
Wow thanks, I feel like an idiot! Did the app recently update? I was so used to just seeing the number of comics that could be imported on the bottom rab I didn't even think of tabbing the button. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago #1628
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Itunes Syncing Issue
Yes, 4 o 5 days ago
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- btoms2313
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #1653
by btoms2313
Replied by btoms2313 on topic Itunes Syncing Issue
I'm still having this problem. When I click down on 'import' on the ipad, it just gives the same screen that the OP had. Nothing happens, even after putting the comics into iTunes. Not sure why. Any help is much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- btoms2313
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #1654
by btoms2313
Replied by btoms2313 on topic Itunes Syncing Issue
Nevermind! I'm an idiot! thanks Luis, truly YAC is flipping amazing!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 2 months ago #1657
by Luis Ángel
The buttons in the import section have a very serious usability issue. I tried to change them before the final release, but I wasn't able to find a good design without touching everything else. I will see how to fix it...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Itunes Syncing Issue
btoms2313 wrote: Nevermind! I'm an idiot! thanks Luis, truly YAC is flipping amazing!
The buttons in the import section have a very serious usability issue. I tried to change them before the final release, but I wasn't able to find a good design without touching everything else. I will see how to fix it...
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel