- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
- roosey
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #2487
by roosey
Change YACReaderLibraryServer port? was created by roosey
How can I change YACReaderLibraryServer port from 8080 to something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
10 years 1 month ago #2488
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
Click the symbol between the cog and the question mark. This opens the server settings menu. There you can set the port.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- roosey
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #2491
by roosey
Replied by roosey on topic Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
So I'm running a headless server and sabnzbd is running on 8080 how can I change ports command line?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 1 month ago #2492
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
It can be set by modifying the settings file: YACReaderLibrary.ini
Try in this path (I don't remember right now the right path) ~/.config/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary/YACReaderLibrary.ini if the file doesn't exists create it.
Code:
[listener]
port=9999
Try in this path (I don't remember right now the right path) ~/.config/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary/YACReaderLibrary.ini if the file doesn't exists create it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #2493
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
On my system it's located in
Code:
~/.local/share/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary/
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by selmf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Darkgaber
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #2671
by Darkgaber
Replied by Darkgaber on topic Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
Hi!
I'm just trying to change the port in my YACReader Server built in a Raspbian Jessie but I don't succeed.
I tried to edit the file but no changes in my library access. Still remains the 8080 port.
I rebooted the Pi but it's always the same.
Any suggestion?
I'm just trying to change the port in my YACReader Server built in a Raspbian Jessie but I don't succeed.
I tried to edit the file but no changes in my library access. Still remains the 8080 port.
I rebooted the Pi but it's always the same.
Any suggestion?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Darkgaber
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2690
by Darkgaber
Replied by Darkgaber on topic Change YACReaderLibraryServer port?
SOLVED!
In my case, the route I've changed was different from the one you said before:
/root/.local/share/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary/YACReaderLibrary.ini
I use de crontab of ROOT user, not pi user!
Thanks Luis Ángel!
In my case, the route I've changed was different from the one you said before:
/root/.local/share/YACReader/YACReaderLibrary/YACReaderLibrary.ini
I use de crontab of ROOT user, not pi user!
Thanks Luis Ángel!
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Darkgaber.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel