Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Syncing & Browsing via USB (lightning)

More
11 years 1 month ago #1752 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Syncing & Browsing via USB (lightning)
Yeah, you have given me good apps to look at, thanks. Probably I need to spend more time looking for the right API to use, but, at a glance, I don't see how to do it.

In fact this was in my head when I started to implement the first iOS version. Connect the iOS device to YACReaderLibrary using USB and manage your comics in the device.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: quasi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1803 by quasi
Replied by quasi on topic Syncing & Browsing via USB (lightning)
Maybe I can give you a hand although I never developed native apps for iOs. I'm actually a front end developper.

I will see how I can contribute but this might take a long time.

Anyway, the app works very smoothly and I do not see it as something very urgent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!