- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Issue synching from itunes to ipad
- dyy
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago #1750
by dyy
Issue synching from itunes to ipad was created by dyy
Hi,I am having issue with syncing my comic files from itunes to my ipad. I downloaded the app 2 months ago and had no problem syncing them but I started to have problem just recently.
After I sync my device,the files is still on the itunes's File Sharing and the files are not under the import option. I tried several times syncing different files but the files are not on the app.
After I sync my device,the files is still on the itunes's File Sharing and the files are not under the import option. I tried several times syncing different files but the files are not on the app.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 month ago #1753
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Issue synching from itunes to ipad
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dyy
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #1765
by dyy
Replied by dyy on topic Issue synching from itunes to ipad
Hi Luis, unfortunately I did went and tap the "import" options but it was totally blank. It was perfectly fine before.
Tried to delete and reinstall the app but doesn't work. I played around with other comic reader app and was able to sync the comics but YACReader still can't
p.s. I prefer syncing over USB cable
Tried to delete and reinstall the app but doesn't work. I played around with other comic reader app and was able to sync the comics but YACReader still can't
p.s. I prefer syncing over USB cable
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 1 month ago #1766
by Luis Ángel
Can you take an screenshot?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Issue synching from itunes to ipad
dyy wrote: ...but it was totally blank. It was perfectly fine before...
Can you take an screenshot?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel