Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

iPad Pro compatibility

  • carmat06
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #1809 by carmat06
iPad Pro compatibility was created by carmat06
I know its a little early, but I'm wondering if its reasonable to assume that YACReader will be compatible with the iPad Pro out of the box, or if not, if support for its screen size can be expected?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1811 by danhackley
Replied by danhackley on topic iPad Pro compatibility
I'd be keen to know the answer to this as well! iPad Pro with large high resolution display would be great for YACreader!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1812 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad Pro compatibility
I am not sure how Apple is going to show current apps in the new iPad Pro. But, if the current version needs any tweak, I will release a minor version for having the app ready for the new iPad :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: carmat06

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1813 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad Pro compatibility
I have been testing the app in the iPad pro simulator. Some of the views need a few tweaks for taking advantage of all the new available space on the screen. The reader part works fine, and the grid view in the library too.

I am not sure how the current version in the App Store is going to look. I will publish an updated version ASAP.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onuba, carmat06

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • carmat06
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #1899 by carmat06
Replied by carmat06 on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Now that the iPad pro is out, are you still planning on issuing a compatibility update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #1902 by Onuba
Replied by Onuba on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Yes please, we need a fully working version for the iPad Pro!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #1904 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Yes,

I have fixed a few things, and I think that the app is ready for iOS9 and iPad Pro.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: carmat06, numanmania

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #1911 by numanmania
Replied by numanmania on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Hi!, do yo know where it appears in AppStore???.

Many thx for your great work!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #1915 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad Pro compatibility
I didn't publish the new version compatible with iPad Pro yet, I think that it is ready, but I have to release a beta first (I will try to do it tomorrow).

So please, keep an eye to the forum, I will publish here instructions for testing the beta.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: kamui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • carmat06
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 9 months ago #1941 by carmat06
Replied by carmat06 on topic iPad Pro compatibility
Any progress on this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!